Thanks to the 72-hora Echo Test system, all rescue calls made by technicians to verify the emergency system (cabin pushbutton, microphone, loudspeaker and telephone line) are fully automated.
This system is activated by capturing a QR code found in the engine room. From that point on, when the technician makes the cabin check call, the call is diverted to the 72-hora cloud.
With Echo Test, 72Horas allows your customers:
- Automate verification calls, decongesting offices and rescue services.
- Record the speeches made by the technicians in the booth in real time and store them in 72HorasManager.
- Verify and control that the technician has been in the installation, determining day, time and time spent.
- Receive a daily email with the revisions that have been made.
- Provide solutions for both fixed and mobile lines, thinking about the future but without forgetting the existing facilities.
- Its activation or deactivation through the Nayar Systems platform.